11.05.2008

TAG...I'm IT.


This is the "5 things" tag. Answer the questions and then tag 5 of your favorite bloggers to do the same.

5 restaurants you like:
1. Pizza Barn
2. Olive Garden
3. Outback
4. PF Changs
5. Sushi Pier


5 things you did yesterday:
1. Took a shower (Pheeeww)
2. Surprised my boyfriend with an unexpected visit
3. Laundry
4. Voted, not sure it matters though... :(
5. Looked for a new house. YAY!!


5 of your worst pet peeves:
1. My satanic dog (does that count?)
2. People who have kids and don't take care of them.
3. People who don't pay attention to other cars while their driving (get out of the way if you can!!)
4.Dishonesty
5. people with annoying voices. (Gosh that was funny EM!)


5 things you love:
1. My BEAUTIFUL girls
2. Taylor
3. My family
4. The mixed smell of rubber, fuel and exhaust
5. Christmas

5 things you will do tomorrow:
1. SLEEP!!!
2. Get up
3. Go to work
4. Guess I'll shower again too :)
5. Did I say go to work already? I have no life.


5 PEOPLE I TAG
Joleen, Sara, Aubrey, Traci & Jamie

2 comments:

Emily said...

I just wanted to tell you that you are a hottie. And I LOVE that we have the same sense of humor and that we can share out pet peeves even if they are catty. I have a story about "miss annoying voice" too.....holy cow don't let me 4get to tell you!!!

Miss your pretty face!

4Hydes said...

Moving, why, where too? We have to get together when you can fit me in your schedule and we are not sick.