11.10.2008

Bye Bye Beagle

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL POTENTIAL DOG OWNERS


Beagles are quite possibly the most evil dogs ever created
Don't be deceived by the cute face and big floppy ears, underneath all the cuteness is a evil little creature waiting to escape





And when she does she will maul your furniture, eat your child's toys and spread garbage throughout your home (but mainly under the child's bed).













So, Needless to say

Lucy, my evil little beagle found a new home today. Hopefully this one will last. The last people I tried to give her to could only tolerate her for about 5 hours before calling to give her back.

Do yourself a favor

get a BIG dog with small ears

4 comments:

Emily said...

Excuse me!! Girlfriend we need to chat......holy moly I did not know that "operation LUCIFER" got to the give away stage!!! What are your plans for Veteren's Day...we must chat over java!!

Call me.

Sara K. said...

Holy Moly Talk about destruction!! I've heard that beagles can be tough...sorry you had that experience! Labradors are where it's at.

P.S. Our couches are made of the same fabric :o)

Jo said...

I do have a big dog with small ears and let me tell ya shes no joy ride either! But I must say I am not too sad to see Lucy go! Bad dog Lucy!

Aubrey said...

Wow! Better luck with the next one? Don't get a daschund either.