11.26.2008

For Sale

As most of you know
I've decided to put my house up for sale in hopes of moving to Reno when it sells

I really wish that I could pick it up and transplant it to Reno. I had this house built 2 years ago and I love everything about it.

We are on an acre just 3 miles from town but are still very secluded with few neighbors and lots of BLM land just behind us that make for perfect quad riding.


But sadly we are going to have to leave our pretty home to start over in a new one and thats exciting too.


So if you know of anyone looking to buy in this little town,
I'm kinda partial to this one and its a really good deal. Its listed through Berney Realty.




2 comments:

Jo said...

CAUTION!! It has really bad water and the foundation is falling apart! The neighbors are all really horrible and the roof leaks!! Ok Ok, all lies, I just really dont want my BFF to leave me! :(

Tiffy said...

I heard the s-a-d-e-s-t news today: I heard that your house sold and that you are closing on the 17th. I'm hoping that either a) this is a horrible nasty rumor or b) this deal will not happen and we will be able to keep you longer! Is that bad to want? I don't want you to go anywhere. I get sad when I think of it.