5.23.2009

Easter


So I'm gonna make this short and sweet since I'm SO far behind on my posts...
My sweet little baby did the egg decorating this year and what a great job she did
:o)


Here is a quick little snapshot of the Carey grand kids at Grandma's before the
GREAT EASTER EGG HUNT OF 2009



Pre-Hunt at Nonnie's house
Here are Robbie's kids from left: Alan, Anthony & Alyssa (you already know my kids)
It must be nice to have like 3 hunts in 1 day
That's a busy bunny...



THE TREASURE HUNT

Every Easter the girls forgo the traditional Easter baskets, and in lieu get to have a treasure hunt. Its a fun little tradition that we've had for the past 4 or 5 years. I make about 5 different clues leading them to small loots then finally to the real treasure.

The girls found one of the clues (with the help of my mom's dog Oakie)




And the TREASURE is...









An extra guitar for Guitar Hero
plus the loot along the way


It was a GrEaT Easter

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Treasure hunt is a very cool idea - different - I like it. The girls are getting so big! They all are so adorable.