5.24.2009

Matt and Cynthia's visit

My oldest brother Matt and his wife Cynthia came to Nevada for a visit. They were married in September of '07 in Springfield, IL. The girls and I flew out for their wedding but I haven't seen them since. It was so nice to spend some time together and visit. It was Cynthia's first time out west and the first time meeting this side of his family. She's a great addition to the fam!

Here is Matt with my mom's parents, Nana and Grandad




My mom was glad to see them and very grateful that they would make the trip out to see us. Matt was just accepted into CRNA school so this was his last chance to get away for some time. It was neat to see the joy just radiating off of my mom when Matt was around. You tell that she is VERY proud of him and rightfully so.


We stopped by Robbie's house so they could meet Rob's wife and kids.
Its nice to be shorter than somebody for a change. We are definitely a tall bunch.



We all went to dinner at Ichibans Japanese Steakhouse in Reno to celebrate the occasion. I forget just how much I LOVE THIS PLACE!! The food is terrific, the show is entertaining and the company was fabulous.

A quick pic of Taylor and I at dinner. I just love this guy :o)



This picture just cracks me up! Like she has any clue what she's looking at.
She thinks she's SO BIG.


Dylon was the only one brave enough (and the only who had room) to eat the tempura ice cream that's TO DIE FOR!!!


Matt and Cynthia with their Saki shots.



We are sure gonna miss you guys!





No comments: