5.25.2009

Paint'n

So I guess the biggest news lately is that I finally got the keys to my new house. It was so nice to finally have the house that I've been waiting SO patiently for. This was only the beginning of a long, painful process. We, (that is Taylor and I) still had a TON of WORK to do.

The entire interior of the house needed to be repainted
In case you don't know, THIS IS A HUGE JOB!!
Don't ever do it
Luckily, Taylor has a sprayer and has painted several houses,
so he knew what he was doing. (Although he swears he's never doing it again)


Here is a before picture of the front room

We were in a hurry to get as much done as we could before I left for Memphis to see my sister. This meant LONG hours for everyone involved
but, hey at least there was pizza



Eating pizza on the ledge because he can...
for now


I owe Taylor a HUGE thank you for putting countless hours at the house prepping, painting and fixing things. He worked SO HARD to make sure that we all got into the house as soon as possible and it looks AMAZING!! Thanks for being such a great guy. We love you and appreciate all of the sweet things you've done for us. I couldn't have done this without you.

THANKS HONEY!
15hrs later, just in that 1 day...
This picture just screams...
"WHY IN THE HELL DID I OPEN MY BIG MOUTH AND OFFER TO PAINT THIS HOUSE?"


A quick update:
The house is painted, carpets are clean and we are moved in. The girls started their new school and have adjusted very well. They start the new school year in July and have met some new friends.
I'm still working in Fallon.
No plans to change jobs yet.

I still have alot of work to do at the house. I have to finish the play room and try to organize the garage. All in do time. I'll post pics soon.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house - it's beautiful!!! You're a very lucky gal to have such a great guy. You deserve it Jen!!!

:o) Shannon

Aubrey said...

Yeah! You're in. I just painted too. I won't do it for a long either. Such a long process.Looks great though.