4.18.2009

Survey Time

This ones just for you Em

~Honestly, how many people do you have feelings for? More than I can count

~Honestly, whats running through your mind? That I need to brush my teeth again. I do that alot at work

~Honestly, have you done something bad today? not that I know of

~What happened at 10? a.m.? I was in the middle of some serious R.E.M

~Do you know how to play poker? roughly and surely not confidently

~Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you? Nope. Mine is one in a MILLION

~Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of killer bees? What a horrible question. Bees?

~Has someone annoyed you today? Yeah, the tweeker patient of mine. CRAZY BI*CH!

~Whats new? Hopefully a new house in the very near future. YAY!!

~Have you ever asked a boy for advice? everyday. He's a smart boy.

~Where was the last place you went besides your house? I don't technically have a house... but I guess I'd have to say my dads. I sleep there during the day

~Do you feel comfortable with answering personal questions? Bring it.

~Did your night suck last night? I was working... that answer your question?

~Been out side longer than 30 mins today? unfortunately not

~Are you closer with your siblings or cousins? I'm very close with both. I'm a lucky girl

~Will you kiss anyone tonight? thankfully YES!!

~Would you rather it be sunny or rainy? I like both, but lately, sunny.

~Last text was from who? Some HOT firefighter

~What are you doing tomorrow? Hangin with my man and my boys

~Could you go the rest of your life without drinking alcohol? If I had to, ya, but I love my wine.

~What is your favorite thing to shop for? stuff for the girls

~Would you rather own a snake or a rabbit? snakes freak me the hell out!! I've owned rabbits.

~Which celebrity can you not stand? I don't pay that much attention to care.

~Who knows you better than you know yourself? My mom. She's all over it.

~Is there someone you wouldn't mind kissing right now? I would love to have him here to kiss

~This time last year, were you single? Yep

~How are you feeling right now? Poor

~Do you believe in perfect? hardly... if it is it won't stay that way for long

~Are you satisfied with what you currently have in life? I'm tickled pink

~Whats something you really want right now? 7:00am to roll around

~Hows your heart right now? healthy and happy. I'm totally in love

~Have you chewed gum after someone else already had? sure have

~Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization? Not a FREAK but I like it

~Last thing you ate? jerky

~Did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy or girl? I suppose, but I learned alot

~Do you think that you’re a good person? through and through

~What made your day? kissing all 3 of my little girlie's

~When was the last time you cried? a couple days ago. On Taylors shoulder cuz I was stressed

~Do you have a job? Fortunately yes

~What were you doing before filling out this survey? a newborn hearing screen

~How late did you stay up last night? 8am

~What are you going to do this weekend? Spend some QT with my boys

~Do you miss anybody? my sister, boyfriend and friends I don't see enough

~First thing you wash in the shower? my hair

~What color is your favorite hoodie? navy blue. Go Wolf Pack

~Do you plan outfits? rarely

~How are you feeling RIGHT now? tired. TGImyFriday

~Whats the closest thing to you that's red? a sharps container

~Do you say aim or a-i-m? I don't even get this question

~Tell me about the last dream you remember having? Not sure but I remember random HS friends being in it

~Did you meet anybody new today? who could forget my new friend the TWEEKER down the hall

~What are you craving right now? Hot Cocoa

~Can you handle the truth? Most of the time even though I sometimes don't want to hear it

~What are you wearing? Socks and a smile :o)

1 comment:

Emily said...

AWWW you never do surveys!! I feel special!! Hope you have a fab weekend and I am so excited for you and your new house....LUCKY!!! You are great my friend!

Em