4.10.2009

HEAVEN

We took date night to the next level
~
The beginning of our perfect day and a half started off with a nice drive to David Walley's Hot Springs in picturesque Genoa NV. Followed by spending the afternoon in a HUGE, beautiful suite complete with private jacuzzi, sauna and fireplace.
~
Oh, and don't forget the 3,
you heard right,
3
bottles of wine
Yeah, we had no need to go anywhere :o)
~
After deciding that we were adequately pruned from our jacuzzi and that we'd had plenty to drink... we headed to the local Basque restaurant in Gardnerville for dinner. delicious.
~
Waterlogged, full of fine food and buzzed from the wine,
we crashed for the night
The next morning we woke up only to head down the spa at the resort for an hour long massage for us both then out to the natural hot springs for some R&R.
Here we are post date night:
completely relaxed and very much in love

and not ready to go home...


7 comments:

Tiffy said...

Now it's my turn to say it: You guys are so cute! I'll have to keep this in mind for our next date night....

Aubrey said...

I love that place! It's so cute & cozy. We definetly need to go back soon. Haven't since we got married (7 yrs. ago!)How the time flies! You guys are very adorable.

Rasmussen boys and 1 girl! said...

I LOVE Walley's. We got married there. Looks like you had a great date night.

4 cute chicks said...

Aubrey, You DEFINITELY need to go back. Make it an anniversary thing this year.
And, Holy S#%T has it been 7 yrs. I guess so. Wow that makes me feel old.

Emily said...

Oh man...I'm jealous!! You guys are sooooo cute!!! Call me with details about the house PLEASE....I also had that little minor surgery we discussed and it was horrible. I got stories.

Em

Jo said...

Awwww! You and your sappy love shit is so adorable! I am so happy for you! You didnt mention anything about the outfit in all this, but glad ALL was fun ;)

4 cute chicks said...

That outfit definitely MADE this trip.

Thanks again!