7.11.2008

So Good...

Every mom deserves a day like today.

It was one of those rare days without my kids, so I drove to Reno to spend it with Taylor. It was one of the most relaxing, enjoyable days I've ever had. He was so sweet and scheduled appointments for both of us to get a massage. As soon as I got there, we went straight to the day spa for our 1 hour massage. It was absolutely divine. Follow that up with a nap and seriously, could you ask for anything more?

As a parent you always put everyone's needs above your own, but I really think an hour of indulgence is something all of us deserve. (Thanks again babe)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you just went straight to the spa first? Cause I recall something a little different. HAHA

Jo said...

I fully agree that we all deserve this! When is Taylor gonna buy me one? I do have his name tatooed on my leg you know! HaHa

Hayley said...

hey jen, thanks for commenting on my blog. your girls are so cute! i can't believe you have three. then again, i guess i'm not that far off from you. i look forward to hear of your adventures. take care!

Hayley said...

btw, is your olivia a little clone of you, or what?