7.07.2008

4th of July Fun

The girls were havin some fun with their sparklers. I'm not really sure what Faith was doing though :)










We spent the 4th out at the hanger with my dad, AKA "Papa". There was plenty of good food and fun. We had a great BBQ before watching the fireworks from Rattlesnake. Papa took everyone for a ride in the airplane. It was the 1st time in a small plane for Taylor, Caden and Mason. I was so impressed! Everyone did really well and the boys were smiling the whole time. Taylor even flew the plane for a little bit.




A pilot is only as good as his ground crew



I was so proud of Caden and Mason. They were great little co-pilots while their dad had ground school 101.

Taylor, Mason & Livie


Even Grandma Carey was up for some fun. What a cool grandma!



Olivia was waving G'bye to her papa as he took off for another plane ride. She just loves to fly!

2 comments:

Jo said...

What a blast! I am so glad you had enough fun for the two of us- while I was stuck at work! And oh yeah- your boyfrined is hot -Hee hee- and has a really cool name! :)

Lewieville said...

Faith was just having fun! She looks so much like you! How cute.