3.03.2009

Thats My Girl

Mallory is in her 2nd year of wrestling
She is standing here with her cousin Alyssa at a tournament
Yeah, my sweet little girl (who is a little scrapper at heart) is out there with all of the boys in a stinky sweaty gym, learning the moves to take them down,
One by One

If you're wondering, NO I didn't start this, nor was I excited when she started last year. She has a friend who wrestled and she thought it was something she wanted to try. At first I was upset and didn't want my baby out there being so physical and competitive with the boys. Its a very difficult sport and even harder when you see these kids come off the mat crying.

Last year was a great year. She won all of her matches but one. This year has been more difficult since she has moved up a weight class and is wrestling kids with a little more experience. I'm not sure if she is going to do it again next year, but I'm very proud of her for getting out there and being so tough.




Mallory is watching matches with her Uncle Robbie before she goes out there herself

Say, CHEESE!!!


Go gettum baby!



She looks awfully sweet, but she's very serious on the mat


We have a few more meets but we should finish up the season by the end of this month.
GOOD LUCK MAL!



No comments: