3.03.2009

Keep your fingers crossed...


So this is the house that I put an offer on in Reno. Its a beautiful 5 bed 3 bath home in Spanish Springs. What makes it so perfect and different from everything else thats on the market right now is that it is on just under .5 an acre and it backs right up to BLM land. That means the girls can take off on their quads and go riding right from our house.
This house is a short sale, so its a LONG process. It could be another 2 months before I hear whether they have accepted my offer or not. Then another 30 days til close of escrow.
I'm holding out hope that this will work, cuz it just seems like a perfect fit for my family.

4 comments:

Terri Sue said...

It looks like a beautiful house! I hope you get it!
I cannot believe how your girls have grown -- or how wonderfully happy you look in all the pics I see of youu on your blog!
GREAT! No one deserves it more than YoU!

Jo said...

Hate to see ya go...but love how happy you will be! This house is awesome! As much as i dont want you to leave, for you I will cross my fingers :(

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful! I hope you get it - it's so nice and with your touch will be even better!!! I've got my fingers crossed.

Tiffy said...

I love this house! Any news yet? I hope you get it!