12.30.2008

SOLD

Thats right! I can't really believe it myself.

I had my house on the market for just a little over 30 days and now we have to be out by January 16th. Left with a wide range of emotions and not much time to pack, its sure to be a busy and exciting new year for us.

We will be without a home for at least 30 days but we'll be staying with family here until I can finalize a home in Reno.

So there it is... thats some of my BIG news. Still more posts to come.
Hope everyone is recovering from Christmas and getting ready for the New Year!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm all kinds of things for you; sad, happy, excited, worried that I don't see you now so when will I EVER see you when you live in Reno. I just love that you are a go-getter and do what you want to do. You are great and I miss you terribly. I am off till 1/5/09. You MUST pencil me in.....SOON. Love you!

Lewieville said...

Congrats! I am totally bummed though that I won't see you at work anymore :( But I am still happy for you.