12.31.2008

ABC Tag

A- Attached or Single: Attached (and happily so)
B- Best Friend: Joleen, Em, Candy
C- Cake or Pie: Cake (cheesecake specifically)
D- Day of Choice: Not at work...
E- Essential Item: Lotion
F-Favorite Color: Red
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H- Hometown: Fallon, NV
I- Favorite Indulgence: Dessert- Cheesecake
J-January or July: July, I LOVE the summer
K- Kids: 3 crazy beautiful girls
L- Life isn't complete without: My WONDERFUL friends, family, and boyfriend.
M-Marriage date: NEVER!!!! ahaha... been there, done that.
N- Number of Brothers and Sisters: 2 sisters, 2 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, pink lady's are my fav!
P- Phobias and Fears: Snakes!!! Eeww! Eeww! Eeww!
Q-Quirk: Bored at work=stealing other peoples phones and taking random pics of myself and applying them as wallpapers, etc.
R- Reason to smile: Anytime my kids giggle at the same time and I don't know why.
S- Season of Choice: SUMMER!!
T- Tag 4 people: Joleen, Aubrey, Alisha, Tracy S.
U- Unknown Fact about me: unknown for very good reasons
V-Vegetable: Green beans and Spargus. hehe.
W- Worst Habit: Not saying things when I should sometimes.
X- X-ray or Ultra Sound: Have had both
Y-Yogurt or Yo-Yo: I'm so sick of yogurt
Z- Zodiac Sign: Virgo

1 comment:

Jo said...

you were sposed to share a secret! Thants ok I probably already know!