1.02.2009

San Fransisco Part 2

On the 2nd day of our trip we went to the city park and spent the day in the aquarium/planetarium.

My little Mallory was very hands on and interested in everything. I'm pretty sure that she would have stayed if we'd have let her. She was so intrigued by the star fish and urchins. It was neat to see her so involved.


Olivia was just EVERYWHERE! There was so much to see and she was hard to keep an eye on.







Faith and Dylon were kind of off on their own, taking pictures of everthing they saw and touching everything they could.








My mom's ankle appointment went well and now she is scheduled to have her ankle fused at the end of January. Its going to be a long recovery but she is really looking forward to the pain relief after she recovers.

Grandad had a great time as well. I have very fond memories of going to San Fransisco with him and I was glad that my kids now have these memories also.



Mallory really enjoyed pal'n around with Taylor





Look at these 3 cute little butts :o)


Like always, I enjoyed spending time with Taylor. He grew up in the bay area so it was neat to have him show me around a little bit and hear the stories of him growing up. From the sounds of it, that little wild child makes me seem like an angel! HAHA! Just kidding babe!

Who doesn't love the Golden Gate Bridge?

3 comments:

Alisha said...

1. very pretty tree. you're girls did well. i can't wait until i can some help from my little ones putting the ornaments on and not taking them off.
2. i LOVE san fran. looks liike you all had a great time. bummer about your mom's ankle. what happened?

Tiffy said...

Awe, so cute! You all look like you had such a good goofy time! The pics from the aquarium are great! So much fun to read about!

Hayley said...

i miss being so close to the ol sf. thanks for sharing!