10.31.2008

Punkin Patch

My cousin Candy and I took the girls to the pumpkin patch a couple weeks ago (yeah, I haven't made a post in awhile). We had a great time checking out the petting zoo. Livie was fascinated with the chickens. We fed the goats and rode the cow train. I just love Lattin farms in the fall!

What happened to that PIG?
Somebody pull your tail?


Headin out to the patch, compliments of a hay ride.



Love my sweet SWEET
Mallory




Olivia was more amused by the bugs crawling all over, rather than the pumpkins themselves.




At the end of the day it was Faith who found the perfect pumpkin.
Oh ,and note to self:
Park closer next time. Its a long walk with 3 kids and 5 pumpkins. Uugghhh!!



1 comment:

Jo said...

Looks like you picked a warmer day to go than I did! But we got to ride the tractor BACK too silly sally!