8.12.2008

Slacker

Just wanted to let everyone know that I plan on doing several posts as soon as I find the time to sit down at my computer at home. We have been pretty busy lately and I will catch up when I can find the time. I've enjoyed keeping up on everyone elses page in the mean time.
A quick note though... You might have noticed the ticker in the right-hand corner for Burning Man. Taylor and I will be spending 5 days out in the Black Rock desert for the event. I've never been but have always wanted to go and he's been going for quite a few years now, so he's gonna show me the ropes. I'm SOOO excited. I'm having a blast coming up with different costumes and outfits. I will definitely post some pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,

My mother-in-law goes EVERY year; so if you guys need any info, let me know and I'm sure she'd be more than happy to help (she's even on the little burning man activity group/board thingy... I obviously don't know much!! haha) have fun - bring something to stay cool and out of the dirt - I hear it can be quite dreadful!

-Shannon

Hayley said...

i'll be looking forward to the crazy pictures.