11.01.2008

Happy Haunting

Another great year of Halloween fun has come and gone.



I was able to take the girls trick-or-treating this year (I usually have to work) and after a rocky start, we had a great time.



Olivia wasn't feeling so well and wanted nothing to do with her costume. I'm pretty sure this picture speaks volumes for itself.
Do they even make sad witches?
Faith stepped out of the princess role this year and tried the scary vampire look. I'm not going to lie, it was really nice not to have to spray anyone with glitter this year.

Mallory was a Indian warrior. The tomahawk was a little over the top but she dug it. She did make a cute little squaw.


Pre-trick-or-treating (no smile on Livie yet)


The girls had a blast running through the streets and Olivia quickly caught on and decided that this was pretty fun after all. We gathered our masses of candy and went to a family Halloween party. Too much food. Too much candy.


Papa Alan and his girls



Till next year...

4 comments:

Emily said...

Hey missy~
HAve I told you how much i just LOVE you and your sweet family?? Thanks for stopping by my house for Trick or Treat. I enjoy seeing you only if it is just for a few. :) And I LOVE the LIVIE post. She is full of it isn't she?? WE MUST get together soon.

Alisha said...

oh that first pic of the frown cracks me up but it's sooo sad. good thing candy makes us all smile! love that story of the pidow poop.

Aubrey said...

They all look so cute! Getting so big!Emily says "HI!" to Mallory!

4Hydes said...

Jen, you have to save that frown pic for the yearbook with the senior year pic, I love it, it makes me laugh. Mine never smiles, you will see. I love how different all of your girls are and they are soooo cute.